Today is the continuation of Pastor E’s teaching about the home, his topic is about the “Framework of the Home” from the book of Ephesians 5: 22-23 and Ephesians 6:1-4.
[Photo courtesy of worldthatlacksgod.blogspot.com]
Pastor E talk about the husband and wife on the first part of his message even thought I don’t want my tears flow instantly. He says the women sacrifice just to be with their husband, they left their family so they could with their husband and all men has the accountability to love and cherish them so they could flourish, he encourage the men to be the man of identity, be a leader but not a dictator, be a man of integrity.
Pastor E asked the men congregation how do they treat their wife. Do they treat them unjustly or humiliate them in front of other people? As it says, humiliating your wife doesn’t do a you any good because your wife reflects you. It is true that most wife are abused inside the home because they are weak, have lesser value compare to their husband. Pastor E says the wives are the women who took courage and struggled to form a complete home and it doesn’t mean they have to go down.
The second part of his preaching is for children to honor their parents and obey them.
- A Blessed Sunday: Courage to Continue
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- A Blessed Sunday: Empowering Right Principles for the New…