It is the last Sunday of the month today, Pastor E and his family is already home but the church already invited a new speaker, which is Pastor J.
The scriptural topic this Sunday was from the book of 1 Corinthians 13: 3-7 and 13 with the scriptural topic about God’s love. According to Pastor J, love is sacrifice. If we love God His words reflect to ourselves, if we have something to sacrifice for God it would be our time.
[Image credit: pinterest.com]
Love is trust (1 corinthians 13:7) without trust there is no faith. We should always trust God and let Him rule with our life. Pastor J says that trust is also important among married couple so that their relationship won’t fail and prosper.
Love doesn’t fade away (Psalms 136), Pastor J says we should go far away from God’s love and we should love God as always. She set an example how a young couple started their lives together as very sweet couple and they go to church together and how they ended walking to church separately after 50 years of marriage.
- A Blessed Sunday: Establishing Right Priorities
- A Blessed Sunday: The Greatest Commandments (Love and…
- A Blessed Sunday: Empowering Right Principles for the New…
- A Blessed Sunday: Courage to Continue
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs