This Sunday is different from other Sundays that had passed because Pastor E wasn’t around, he is on vacation leave, as what I have heard it is for one month they visited her wife’s family in Northern Philippines.
Today is Valentine’s Day and the church was decorated by young people with heart cut outs. The speaker this Sunday was one of the members of the church, it wasn’t energetic like Pastor E but surely it has a message within a message but it feels like I was in a classroom and listening to my high school teacher.
The scripture verse was from the book of Jude 21 with scripture topic of Remain in God’s love since it is Valentine’s Day. The speaker shared three challenges to be considered which are:
1. What does it mean to love God?
2. How can we remain in God’s love?
3. How will God reward those who remain in His love?
The speaker says God doesn’t abandon us and He doesn’t leave us alone in our struggles (Psalms 91:2). We show our love to God when we observe His commandments and apply His principles which are written in the bible.
- A Blessed Sunday: Facing Challenges This Year without Fear
- A Blessed Sunday: Empowering Right Principles for the New…
- A Blessed Sunday: Establishing Right Priorities
- A Blessed Sunday: How Amazing God’s Words
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…