Today is youth Sunday and there nothing much happened, Pastor E is out of town and assigned to deliver a preach in other church. The service was prepared by youth and the Sunday service was all about singing praises and a short message from one of the older youth, it was told the music and interpretative dance rendered by the young people talks about FAITH.
[Photo courtesy of jesustoday.com]
The speaker also shared some insights how to equipped or teach the next generation:
- Approached God – Prayer
- Admit and Reject your sins
- Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior
Since there was no preaching this Sunday which a little disappoint me the church service finished early. I love listening to God’s words because it comforts me and give hope to me.
- A Blessed Sunday: Empowering Right Principles for the New…
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- A Blessed Sunday: Service that Pleasing the Lord
- The Sweetest Name Of All