It’s hard for me to look for a perfect mellow yellow photo today, until I crossed on these photos below. That’s my tiny little pet “Scottie”, he was so cute and small that other people thought he is chihuahua. I love him so much, he was my only little pet that I brought to town. He was so funny when he walked to the cemented street, it looks like his feet is not touching to the ground maybe because the street feels hot into his tiny little pet feet.
I felt so sad when he get sick and die, I can see it into his eyes he is also sad. He died the moment my sister and I left the house for school and work. Just the moment I step out on our front door where her dog mom also visited him. I can’t still forgot Scottie his little cute eyes, and his wiggling little tail when I arrived home from work.
He was so funny the way he sleep, he sleeps like a human (lol). He loves wearing nail polish into his nails too.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Weird Dreams, Imagination and Clairvoyance
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- A Very Sad Day: Death of a Relative (Aunt)