Hi everyone I just wake up, happy Tuesday but it seems I will just enjoy half of the day. Here/s my share of love for the day, these photos are taken last December 2010 in Incheon Airport, its Christmas so red and green colors are everywhere. There’s a lot of booth for picture taking and this one is one of the biggest near the train transfer
As you can see there’s a lot of teddy bears everywhere, the funny thing was there’s a Christmas tree with a lot of gifts below it and one of the gifts has a medium teddy bear setting at the top of the gifts. I’ve seen one toddler crying and trying to carry the teddy bear but it looks like the gift box attach to it is so heavy maybe there’s a stone so nobody will took it. The little boy keeps crying while trying to remove the bear, I saw here mother stopping him before we walk away and look for a restaurant to eat.
This is one of the small booth around the airport Pookie bear want to take photo of me here but I insisted I want the bigger booth, because if I did it here no more photos to be taken. And if he wouldn’t take photo of me I am going to cry like the toddler. Lol!
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Childhood Memories and Health Benefits of Aratilis
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Dream of Carrying a Toddler Boy and a Toddler Girl
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once