An empty house, a whole inside my heart. Well I think that’s enough of singing of out of tune, just one lonely night I went out to look for pizza place which I already blog previously, so today I just want to share the photo I have taken in the shopping district. On the day light this street is very busy but on very late night it is empty.
As you can see (do you?) most of the stores has no metal door, you can still see what’s inside the store through the glass walls. In Philippines I guess you cannot do this unless you have guards on duty,.
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Dreams: Haunted House and Kittens
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Protected: Miserable Feeling: Wearing a Happy Mask
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression