Before my husband accepted the new offer of the company he is working with, we visit first the school and the neighborhood to see if it is okay to live around like if there are shops, gym and other amenities around. We found a lot of luxury apartment in the neighborhood and we are hoping we could stay in any of them as the the company directors asked my husband if what type of apartment we want, is it house or officetel or what they called condotel.
So when we found that the neighborhood is friendly in terms of open access to everything my husband accepted the job and few days after his old contract expired we move to Shinha-ri.
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Future Plans, Do I Have One?
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…