Vegetables commonly used in bibimbap include julienned cucumber, zucchini, mu (daikon), mushrooms, doraji (bellflower root), and gim, as well as spinach, soybean sprouts, and gosari (bracken fern stems). Dubu (tofu), either plain or sautéed, or a leaf of lettuce may be added, or chicken or seafood may be substituted for beef.For visual appeal, the vegetables are often placed so that adjacent colors complement each other.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Town Fiesta and Eating Lunch at Laszaji Grill
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies