Nothing special just me while holding one of the two candies hubby gave me today when he arrived home from work. He said two of his students gave it to him, hmmm I think his students love him already. He just started teaching at this new school last week and now his students were so thoughtful to give him little candies.
I remember when he was on his old school, some of his students too gave him candies and chocolates or cookies which end up on me for sure. There’s also a time where one of his student want to treat him a Tteokbokki- a broiled dish which is made with sliced rice cake, seasoned beef, fish cakes, and vegetables. It is flavored with fermented sauce. Well just keep on giving because I am always here to eat..(hehehe) joke.
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Rice Harvesting and Threshing in the Neighborhood
- Butterfly Theme Dedication and Birthday Party
- Simple Celebration: Our Mother’s 50th Birthday