This is what I have cooked the other day and now it is in the garbage pail, well not all just the left over which is supposed to be my meal today. What happened? A huge bear throw it in the sink, just when I wake up he perfectly told it to me, he said it is my fault for not keeping it in the fridge as what I am told to do so but hello it’s adobo, it was cooked with vinegar and won’t spoil easily. So mean, so I have nothing to eat today but eggs, I don’t feel like eating spam eh.
Chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper, potatoes, oil, onion, garlic, water
- Saute the the garlic and onion
- Add the chicken let it brown a litte
- Add the vinegar and let it boil then add the soy sauce and do the same
- Add enough water after wards, seasoned it with black pepper
- And when it is near to cook add the potatoes
- Serve hot with rice