When we we out for the gym tonight I was surprised to see Christmas decorations adorned in trees in our neighborhood. In our old neighborhood we can’t really feel it is Christmas because there’s no decorations like this, we will just be reminded that Christmas is coming when we happened to walk in the shopping street where few stores has Christmas ornaments other than that, it was just a normal day or celebration.
Well, we can’t really feel Christmas in Korea because every Christmas we are out of the country but not this year I guess. This year was our last Christmas in Korea as we are leaving in a few months time. 🙁
- Dreaming of Walking, Plucking Cacao Fruit and a High Fence
- It’s Going To Be A Sad and Lonely Christmas
- Protected: Home-Based Business: Dealing with Copycats
- Shopping for Elegant yet Affordable Pair of Earrings Online
- Oar Boat Racing in Odiongan Shoreline
- New Year Celebration 2017: Should We be Optimists or…