After a long weekend we are back to the gym, its quite cold today maybe because it snowed last night. While walking in the street we are almost hit by a car trying to pull back, it seems the driver didn’t see us. So my husband knock to his door and tell him what he almost hit us particularly me who just happened to step forward. My husband told him to look at his side mirror before pulling back and as usual they didn’t understand each other, one is talking in English and the other one is in Hangul. It turns out the car is new and the driver is just learning on how to drive. We just walk away after my husband irk his anger.
All drivers should always check their mirror when driving, you may never know you already hit someone especially on this bad weather and dark evening.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Waiting for a Bus in the Street
- Police and Street Fights of Drunk People at Night
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once