Just another weird dream last night, I have planned to blogged my dreams but there are times I forgot the details of them when I wake up. My dream started in a gathering which looks like a wedding; everyone is busy since it is going to start soon, people went out so the marching could start soon and then I saw an aunt in the flock of people marching out carrying her granddaughter, it was me who noticed that it seems baby K is peeing on her, so I called her attention and the toddler is really peeing which made us all laugh. Then while waiting for the wedding to start and for people to march in I heard drum beats and I found myself in the middle of the road carrying my DSLR and snapping pictures of the parade or festivities like the street dancing during town fiesta where dancers paint their selves and wore costumes, the wedding entourage and dancers intertwined. In my dream while I am taking photos I have noticed there is a second DSLR hanged in my body, it has bigger lenses, and it was J’s DSLR camera.
At first I was hesitant to use it because I know that when I touched it, I am going to be scolded. He doesn’t want his things to be touch without permission, but I have used anyway because he isn’t around and it feels like we are not together in my dream, there is a bitter feeling. I have enjoyed snapping pictures using his camera because I can use the view finder unlike mine that I can’t because it is broken; the snapping sound every time I clicked the shutter is music into my ears. Then it feels like the street was cleaned with people and I found the large group of different dancers, dancing and lifting their feet in joy and suddenly I woke up, hearing a distant sound of drums from the nearby church.
Such a weird dream, but with the recollection of things I have heard and read from before it looks like my dream means a bad omen, hopefully not, so I am praying nothing serious is going to happen to anyone I love, the people around me and people I know.
As what I have read online dreaming a wedding is a symbol of a very significant change that will occur in your life. What exactly will it be, depends on what kind of a dream you have seen and to see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. Here are some positive meaning of dreaming a wedding, which are collected online:
- Dreaming of a wedding indicates your personal emotions. You are at a very emotional stage in your life, if you dream of being at a wedding. If you seem happy in your wedding dream, it means that the things are going smooth and you are happy with the emotions that you are surrounded with, in your waking life. On the other hand, if you are sad or unhappy at the wedding, it means that you are forced to take some major responsibilities in your life, which you were never in favor of. -http://weknowyourdreams.com/wedding.html
- To dream of a wedding indicates your life is about to change. An aspect of your waking life is ending, but another is about to begin. In many cases, you may feel negatively about the wedding you see in your dreams. This is typically meant to bring to mind a fear or anxiety from your waking life. You may have some feelings of sorrow, or a loved one may soon pass. Conversely, it may indicate a fear of commitment. Consider your relationships; are you getting ready to take one to the ‘next level?’ Are you scared to do so?
- To see a wedding in your dream symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. A wedding reflects your issues about commitment and independence. Alternatively, your wedding dream refers to feelings of bitterness, sorrow, or death. Such dreams are often negative and highlight some anxiety or fear. If you dream that the wedding goes wrong or ends in disaster, then it suggests that you need to address some negativity immediately. If you dream that you are attending a wedding, consider how you feel at the wedding. If you are upset or sad, then it means that you are unhappy about the current status of your life. If you are happy, then you are embracing a new change in your life.
- Dreaming of attending a wedding indicates the bond between you and your higher self. It is time for you to spend some time with yourself. Try finding happiness in your heart, rather than being dependent on someone else. –http://dreamingthedreams.com/wedding/
While dreaming of a festival are as follows:
- While to dream of being at a festival, denotes indifference to the cold realities of life, and a love for those pleasures that make one old before his time. You will never want, but will be largely dependent on others. –http://dreamingthedreams.com/festival/
- To dream that you are at festival symbolizes happiness, celebration and joviality. You are in a good place in your life right now. Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and blend in with the rest of the crowd.
- To dream of being at a festival is a happy omen of good times with the people you care about. It can sometimes suggest that the dreamer is very dependent on others for their happiness. –http://www.edreaminterpretation.org/festival-2/
- In historical times festivals were always a celebration of great natural events – such as birth, death and renewal/rebirth. It is only in our own times because of the influence of Christianity saying that the birth, death and resurrection were a one time and historical event that the festival lost its eternal all time meaning. –http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/festival/