Last night we went to Gimpo International Airport I mean Gimpo Station where E-mart was located.
I would definitely say I love mall here in Korea, because everything is free taste when it comes too food and drinks, even if you don’t have money you’re going to be full tasting all the food inside E-mart, not like in Philippines only your eyes where going to be full if you don’t have money.
I was tempted to taste the wine, hehehe but so ashame to do it. So we just roam around to find filter for our water container. We also did a window shopping for computers because hubby is planning to buy one for me since we are not going to travel this following months.
After buying the said filter we have our food shopping, it is just for treats. It’s been a week since hubby is craving for KFC but cannot find one here so we buy a substitute.,
Another purpose why we went to Gimpo which is three station from Ujangsan was to get some box that is free for E-mart customers, we need box for our stuffs to have an easy transfer.
At the left side is the paparazzi pic of my hubby while carrying the boxes, I took it out of his knowing.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Protected: Home-Based Business: Dealing with Copycats
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Town Fiesta and Eating Lunch at Laszaji Grill
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor