It was been my habit to say “always look at the bright side” but when I passed through the dark tunnel of life I have closed my eyes and I can’t see any light like I am blind; there is no bright side it is pitched black.
Today is the first Sunday of the month and as usual the church service started at 7 o’clock in the morning the spiritual topic is Fulfilling Life Purposes from the book of Psalms 90: 12.
[Image source: d.gr-assets.com]
All of us have different purpose and mission in life, have you found yours? What is God’s purpose in your life? Are you fulfilling that purpose? These were the question raised to us by our pastor and after which he informed everyone that we could find our life purpose if we remain teachable throughout our brief life span, by learning to manage our given time well and allow ourselves to be transformed as God intends.
- A Blessed Sunday: Courage to Continue
- A Blessed Sunday: Establishing Right Priorities
- Protected: The Black Hole and Going to Church after a Long…
- New Year’s Eve Service: Forgive as the Lord Forgives
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- A Blessed Sunday: Empowering Right Principles for the New…