[ Tagged In ] Ruby Tuesday, South Korea
If there’s Blue there’s red, so here’s my entry for Ruby Tuesday. Still taken in Gyeongbukgong Palace, we really waited until the guard changing ceremony is done.
At the entrance gate, I am bit of mad that time because my husband don’t want to take photo of me beside one of the guard.
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Dreamed of Being in a Church and Seeing a Wedding Photo
- Dreaming of Walking, Plucking Cacao Fruit and a High Fence
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Unexpected Stroke Attack and Private Hospitalization
- National Election Day Voting Experience