Happy Fathers Day to all Dad out there especially to my father and father in-law. Yesterday my husband asked me to send Father’s day e-card to Dad, it took a long time before he approved my choice. I just greet my father by texting it, because they’re not gonna see the e-card anyway, they don’t have so much time to get online because my sister’s class schedule is not good and too tight to accompany them.
Anyway this my entry today for Blue Monday, as you can see there’s two kinds of blue in my photo. Taken in Gyeongbukgong Palace while they’re having a guard changing ceremony that you’re gonna hate yourself if you missed it. We are lucky that we are on time to visit Gyeongbukgong Palace.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Emergency Operation and No Doctors Around
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of