Butterflies are elusive and it is really hard to take a photo of them, butterflies are like my angels. They’re the one inspiring and making me calm and bring hope into my life. I have been seeing butterflies everywhere, especially white butterflies, like when I am outside doing some chores a white butterfly or black with white spots will surely passed behind me while dancing in the wind.
Well the other day is different, a neighbor kid stopped in front of me, she is carrying an orange balloon and in that balloon lots of white butterflies were printed.
Happiness is like a butterfly;
The more you chase it,
The more it will elude you,
But if you turn your attention to other things,
It will come and sit softly on your shoulder…
Anyway, the other day I received a photo from a photography website with the following sentences above. It was the second time I have received it on my mailbox, they already emailed it to me on one lonely day when I am too depressed and it was send again to me, maybe it is a reminder, to comfort me and made me feel alive again.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Weird Dreams, Imagination and Clairvoyance
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor