It is my birthday today and another year has added to my age, I am getting old but never feel like one. I still feel young like a child excited for her birthday cake. (Hehehe). Just wanna say thank you to all the people who makes my birthday special, to my darling sweetie..thank you for the wonderful dinner and for the cake, to my parents for bringing me into this world, for the love and care. To my in-laws, Mom and Dad thank you for always remembering my birthday you never forget it, thank you so much for the gift. To my sister for the lovely e-card, to my friends who pour my facebook wall a never ending birthday greetings. Thank you all for the support and birthday wishes.
Thank you also to my readers and to my blogosphere family. Thank you, I still accept greetings…I would appreciate it more if there is gifts too…Hehehe, joke2. Peace!
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse
- Why I Choose To Be Friends Only With Myself
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…