I am being pre-occupied these days, it looks like there are no days that I am feeling busy, I called it feeling because I don’t know if it meet the standards of the word busy. Lol! I almost forgot it is Orange Tuesday yesterday, I am one day late again. Anyway here’s my share, Catlaine bought this for
me us when we visited National Museum Korea when we first meet alone, I mean just the two of us without the big bears. I could say it is the best tangerine chocolate I ever tasted, so yummy!
We went inside the souvenir shop, I bought a small notebook and she bought chocolates, four of this and she gave the two to me and the other two to her. Thanks again sis!
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Why I Choose To Be Friends Only With Myself
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse