Hi everyone, just arrived last Sunday from our trip. Been relaxing in the last two days, sleeping and do some laundry because we had a lot of dirty clothes from the trip. The trip was so thrilling and full excitement, it is one of the trips I could not forget. We had so much fun with our two local guides, they’re so friendly and kind. I love the food and the place, so green. Fresh air and fresh food.
On our trip I have experienced some rides that almost kill me on fear. Haha, what I mean some fun rides in an amusement park like free fall, roller coaster and some rides that I don’t know the names. My eyes are all close during the entire rides, funny.
I am going to blog tomorrow on my travel blog about the place we have visited so don’t forget to check it out.
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Overcoming Anxiety, Phobia and Fears
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Dreaming of Seeing a Rainbow, Clouds and a Garden