For your information N Seoul Tower is a communication and observation tower located in Namsan Mountain, central Seoul, South Korea. It was built in 1969, and opened to the public in 1980, the tower has been a symbol of Seoul and measures 236.7 m (777 ft) in height (from the base) and tops out at 479.7 m (1,574 ft) above sea level. It has also been known as the Namsan Tower or Seoul Tower. After the tower’s original owner merged with the CJ Corporation, it was renamed the N Seoul Tower (official name CJ Seoul Tower).
- Dreaming of Seeing a Rainbow, Clouds and a Garden
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dream of Running, Darkness and Touching the Clouds
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression