That’s what we got last Saturday, my husband and I decided to take a short walk and try some street foods, we had fish cake, hoddeok, pepper with stuff in the inside, dumplings and few other things I can’t remember the name.
This is my share of the street foods my husband started eating his share in the street, he said that’s why it is called street food, to be eaten in the street.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dream of a Foreigner and a Cat Eaten Alive by Maggots
- Family Outing at SATO Beach Resort
- Weird Dreams, Imagination and Clairvoyance
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…