I had a busy day today. It is cold here as fall season start and problem starts too, molds. Sometimes I wonder why Koreans love to use wall paper on their home when mold developed when fall and winter came. I think it is a cheap and good idea just to use paint rather than wall paper because if you use paint it will last long and you don’t need to change every year when molds attack.
So today my husband decided to rip the small portion of wall paper in our kitchen and wife to the rescue to clean it and in order to make the wall dry my husband use the heater we got from Seoul. We use bleach to clean the mold in the wall, my husband old student says vinegar can also help to clean mold in wall paper I guess they are right because here’s what I found online on how to clean the mold in wall paper.
Things You’ll Need:
- Dream of Being Inside a House Searching for Something
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- Unexpected Stroke Attack and Private Hospitalization
- Out of Town: The Beautiful Town of Calatrava
- Dream of Running, Darkness and Touching the Clouds
- Leaving Korea Soon, Waiting for my LBC Box to be Picked Up