Well today is Friday and I am expecting a super busy day but it seems it is not too busy maybe because we don’t need to shop for our daily supplies, as we moved it on Wednesday. Right after gym work out we directly went to one of our favorite food stall to buy street food like ojingo, mandu, twigim, kimari and etc.,
After I shower I went to our favorite bakery to buy some profiteroles, muffin and the bread I don’t know the name. It is kinda hard but sweet then after it we ate our cheat, wash the dishes, do the laundry and etc., so it is not a busy day like before.
- Popular Street Food in Odiongan Town New Market
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Town Fiesta and Eating Lunch at Laszaji Grill
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of