The only thing you are going to notice on most of my photos I am dressed like a girl which is not me in normal days on my jeans and tee-shirts.
You know when I became girly the first person who feel happy is my mother. She bought me clothes, lipstick, make-up, high heeled sandals.
Before I forgot sa time na to, I gained my confidence and feel not rejected anymore. I just observed that I hide my feelings by acting like a tough girl when I am boyish. You know I am afraid to be bullied again, rejected by my peers or classmates.
Sometimes my husband telling me to act like a lady/woman because it seems sometimes I am not. It means even I did not wear big t-shirts anymore my boyish thing is still here. My get-up now is still jeans but blouse not tee-shirt.
I don’t know how to drive and we don’t own the two motorcycle, nakikiupo lang. Just sitting!
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Overcoming Anxiety, Phobia and Fears
- Weird Dreams, Imagination and Clairvoyance
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse