Well as I said on my previous blog we ate in a Mexican Restaurant in Itaewon, so here’s my share for mellow yellow Monday, I was not too shy to take picture of my food this time because Catlaine was there who’s also Picture crazy as Anthone (her husband) called her.
Still hungry for dessert after the dinner, hubby is craving for a cup of coffee and doughnuts so when we saw Dunkin Donuts in the subway station we went inside but they’re already close so we found from Krispy Creme in another subway station we get off the train, I got a big can of Ice tea too.
- Nursing Two Patients: Stomach Flu and Turmeric Ginger Tea
- A Birthday and Eating Dinner at a Relative’s House
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Town Fiesta and Eating Lunch at Laszaji Grill
- Dreams, Sleep Paralysis and My Struggle to Wake Up
- Protected: Home-Based Business: Dealing with Copycats