The number of lotions and body creams in the market is enormous and it is hard to know which one is good or not. I have been using Nivea lotions for years already since I moved in Korea but recently I have been reading good reviews about Neutrogena and Cetaphil Products, I would like to try any of of the two but I have found out that they are a bit expensive for my budget.
With this, I decided to look online because most items are cheaper in Gmarket then buying them in local stores. Neutrogena body moisturizer was on sale from one seller so I ordered immediately using the coupons I found under member’s benefits. It was a good deal, I can only buy one Neutrogena moisturizer in the local supermarket at this price but online it was for 2 items.
Retail Price in Supermarkets: ₩14, 000 – 17,000 /450ml
Online Retail Price: ₩20, 200 – 450mlx2
Online Sale Price: ₩19, 900 – 450mlx2
Gmarket Coupon: ₩1, 990
Total Price after discount: ₩17, 910 450mlx2
Gmarket Savings – ₩2, 290
My Savings (from buying online): ₩14, 000 – 17,000
- Shopping: Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner on Sale
- Shopping for Ever Belina Advance BB Cream and Dark Eye…
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Home-Based Business: Dealing with Copycats
- Shopping Online with Huge Discount at Zalora PH