What is amazing living in Korea is you just wake up one day and there’s already a church in your neighborhood. Last Friday, when I look outside our balcony this is what I see, men busy fixing something at the nearby building where NKIDS English School was situated, M2 Gym was also in the ground floor of this building.
When I zoomed my camera to see what’s happening or what’s new store/club they are working, I was surprised to know it’s a church, Good Neighbor’s Church as it reads.
When we go to the gym that night they are still busy fixing something in the rooftop and when we went out everything is ready, the cross is well lighted up, definitely the church is ready for service/mass soon.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Dreamed Seeing Husband’s Pale and Haggard Face and…
- Protected: The Black Hole and Going to Church after a Long…
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor