[ Tagged In ] Nostalgia Thursday
It’s Thursday today and day for nostalgia but I can’t find anything that will make me nostalgic. So here’s my litte share photos of me and my classmate and friends. This photo was taken one and half year ago in my work place, that day it was taken I am going to Manila to work for my visa.
Just a week ago I upload this photo and it receives few comments from my high school classmates, even asking me why I just uploaded it, its already a history. Lol!
I am so big, isn’t it? That was the time I always ate burger or foot long after work especially I have funds for it who’s not going to like it if it is buy one take one. Lol!And my favorite drink is a chocolate milk drink, like Chocoleit.
My back pain is a little better but my butt and thighs are numb maybe because of those squats and lunges we did the other day. I still went to gym today but didn’t work just did a little cardio, Pookie bear want my company so he ask me to go with him.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Overcoming Anxiety, Phobia and Fears
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Rice Harvesting and Threshing in the Neighborhood