If there is one food I’ve missed in the Philippines that is hawot or tuyo (salted and dried fish), it is good to serve during breakfast with fried egg or sometimes just hot coffee and rice is solve. So when I saw this dried fish in the store I bought a small pack, its different from Philippine tuyo. It is darn too hard to chew and it is not salty either.
Pookie bear don’t like the smell of our apartment every time I cooked it. Anyway I just fried few times and it is already forgotten then pookie bear just found out it is already moldy well instead of
scolding or telling me that I waste that food he is thankful because he won’t smell it anymore. That’s also the reason why I didn’t fried or touch it, the smell someone here has a special nose. Lol!
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Family Outing at SATO Beach Resort
- Weird Dreams, Imagination and Clairvoyance
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of