I think the most easiest food to cook is eggs, just fried or boiled it and you will overcome your hunger. So I always cook and eat eggs (lol), just lately I am being tired of frying it and eating it with soy sauce or kimchi, so yesterday I tried scrambled egg without tomatoes. I put a lot of onions as well garlic, I remember when I am still a kid I hate eating scrambled eggs with garlic and onion even if my mother keep telling me that it tasted good.
Well I think when you grew up everything changed, you ate what you don’t like to eat when you are younger!
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse
- Mistaken to be Younger than My Age
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once