Wanted. That’s me, my latest photo taken today by my husband. I’m taking a bath after going to the gym when my husband tell me to make it faster because our agent in China needs a clear picture of me in a white background for my visa.
So in short my bath rituals was disturbed, I was like in hurry. Immediately wear my clothes and comb my hair, forget the lotion and deodorant because the photographer is already getting tired of waiting.
After sending the photo, I am kinda disturbed can’t stop thinking of my visa for North Korea. Our flight is on Saturday for China and there’s a lot of “what if” on my mind.
- Dreaming of Waiting for a Bus in the Street
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Life in the Island: Disappointing Internet Connection
- My Old Clothes Fit Well After Almost Five Years
- Dreamed Seeing Husband’s Pale and Haggard Face and…