Last night we went to Itaewon to meet Catlaine and her husband, they’re
my our new found friend. I’ve met Catlaine online, she’s one of the people who uses my travel blog as guide going her in Korea. She just arrived here in Korea seven days ago, and our meet up was scheduled yesterday.
Our scheduled meet up time is 6:30 PM at Itaewon station, exit 4. We left home around 4 o’clock something, bus left at 4:57 in the afternoon, there’s traffic along the way that cause us to arrived Express Bus Terminal at 6:15, Jezzz we are kinda late. We’re still going to take subway then transfer one station, when I saw a payphone I dialed their number to tell them we are going to be late but unfortunately their phone was just ringing. So hubby and I just take the train, thinking maybe they left already.
I think it’s already quarter to seven when we arrived at Itaewon exit 4, I am grasping for air when we arrived at the meeting place because we did not use the escalator in hurry, we took the long stairs. Luckily they’re still there waiting for us, so after hi and hello and where Catlaine hug me so tight that I can’t return her hug tightfully because I am really grasping for air.
- Overcoming Anxiety, Phobia and Fears
- Dreaming of Waiting for a Bus in the Street
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreamed Seeing Husband’s Pale and Haggard Face and…
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of