I love eating spaghetti so much and as of now my favorite variation is the spaghetti with cream sauce, I first tasted at VIPS Steakhouse. Then I kept craving for it, so whenever I went to Family Mart and I like eating this spaghetti I will sure bag a box of it. Sometimes it is not enough so I look online for the recipe and I am going to share it to you.
2 cups mushroom slices
1 cup halved zucchini slices
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons Parkay Margarine
1/3 cup half and half
1/2 pound Velveeta Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread, cubed
8 ounces spaghetti, cooked, drained
Saute vegetables and garlic in margarine until zucchini is crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low. Add half and half and Velveeta. Stir until Velveeta is melted. Toss with hot spaghetti.
Makes 6 servings
This recipe created by Kraft Foods.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Family Outing at SATO Beach Resort
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…