I am quite busy these past few days that I am not able to update my blogs, kind of procrastinated eh. Anyway last Thursday I went to Seoul to meet my one and only friend in Korea, as we agreed I went to their apartment so we could eat lunch first before wandering around the flower festival. She cooked “pansit” for me but that’s not all we ate, we had brownies, rice cake, tuyo and more.
After eating our sumptuous lunch we took the Subway to National Assembly Station where the Spring Flower Festival was held every year. We both wander and enjoyed the beautiful cherry blossoms on the street, there are lot of people as expected. As we want a picture together I place my camera in a tree but a kind Korean woman help us, she took the shot for us which are thankful.
When we think it is getting late we decided to find the nearest subway so we can go to another place we, I want to visit. I have planned to visit four place that day but time was not enough. So we ended visiting two places only, I am going to blog the second one on my next post.
- Childhood Memories and Health Benefits of Aratilis
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Rice Harvesting and Threshing in the Neighborhood