These past few days I’ve been eating a lot of squash because I have changed my usual diet, less meat and more vegetable. How I wish there’s a string beans, lady’s finger, ampalaya and preserved shrimps (bagoong) so I can cooked “pinakbet” how I missed eating fresh vegetables. They have eggplant here but it is darn hard with fully grown seeds (lol) so if ever I bought one packed it always ended in a frying fan.
Anyway I just sauteed this squash and added a small amount of soy sauce.
- Saute the garlic and onion
- Add the meat and let it fried for few minutes
- Then add the squash, soy sauce and water
- Let it cooked and you can add few leafy vegetables as desired
- Seasoned it with salt to taste
- Serve hot.