I just noticed food here in Korea are more healthy rather than the food in Philippines, teheee. Anyway example is cup cakes, haha I never know that there is cup cake made in sweet potato all I know is chocolate and cheese in Philippines, pardon me but I seldom eat cup cakes in our country. But I guess there is nothing impossible here they even have a sweet potato pizza so how more a cup cake?
Anyway when we arrived here in Korea in Bangladesh and we shopped I have found that boxes of cup cakes and chocolate cakes are on sale so I grab a few, thinking to send them home again to my family.
But it is so hard to resist a temptation, I am seeing them every time and I keep fighting my urge not to open and eat them but just tonight I lost, hmmp because of Pookie bear instead of telling me not to eat he keeps tempting me to eat the final blow when he said, “Eat it you are not going to send it right away so you can just buy again another time” so the dork me got the scissors and boom it is open so while typing this I am enjoying sweet potato cup cake and a cup of coffee.
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- Family Outing at SATO Beach Resort
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse