As I am blog hopping tonight I stumble at Surviving Korea’s post about having no kimchi on their house. Speaking of kimchi I almost forgot the 2.334 kg of kimchi setting in our kitchen, I removed it from the fridge because I am planning to cut it when it is already warmed but it slipped out of my mind. Just a good thing I have remember it when I do blog hopping because if not I am going to be on rushed tomorrow preparing Pookie bear’s meal.
This is what I hate in buying a whole kimchi, I have to cut it. I look like someone working in a slaughter house the only difference I am not chopping meat but kimchi. I already learned my lesson when cutting it without letting it warm because it is too damn cold into my tiny hands that I keep washing my hand with hot water
If you are interested to know what happened with my Crab Kimchi Pookie bear decided to throw it because I can’t eat anymore after I can’t stop myself scratching. Darn it is easy for him to throw something because its not his money (huhuhu).
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Insect Bites, Itchy Skin and Treatment
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Rice Harvesting and Threshing in the Neighborhood
- Dreaming of Waiting for a Bus in the Street
- Protected: The Black Hole and Going to Church after a Long…