I am not too close with my cousins, they always bully me and I am a cry baby. We are totally different they are out-going and I am homebody. They’re girls and I am boyish, they know how to sing and I don’t know how, they love sports and sports don’t love me. They’re all volleyball player including my younger sister, my older cousin keep teasing me I am their muse, I still consider myself lucky because he called me as their muse and not their ball or water girl.
The photo below are my other cousins, they lived in Cavite, we never grow together. There’s a port between us (it means we need to cross sea in order to see each other). When we were younger we cannot find any similarity between us, but when we grow older I have notice we have similarities in our looks as we have the same blood in one side.
This is my first entry for Shoot Me! It’s time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it’s time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you’ll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Family Outing at SATO Beach Resort
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of