Today marked the 6th month of travelling, we visited 22 countries! We would love to travel more but it is time to get back to work. Well, within six month I changed a travel bag 4 times because they always end up broken or ripped. Your guess is right as mine, I carried a lot of stuff from clothes to toiletries and then to souvenirs. Ha-ha
We started our journey in Eastern Europe (Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina) to Turkey and then to France to Morroco and to Belgium and then to East Africa (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda). We’ve seen different places, eat different food, learn different culture and meet different people.
- Travelling, Procrastination and a Stolen Photo
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Travelling to Paris and Visiting Eiffel Tower
- Dreaming of Praying, Seeing Bar of Chocolates and Bottle of
- A Neighbor Found Eight Turkey Eggs in the Bush