If motorcycle or jeepney is overflowing in Philippines here in Korea cars are overflowing, looking for evidence? See it for yourself, cars are park everywhere. Yeah, right that’s how it looks like here in the city where we lived the cars are just park in the street that sometimes cause traffic if there are cars in every intersection plus few people walking.
Instead of two cars only one car can passed/used the street as in every corner there’s car on parking. This is normal in inside streets but on national road you can’t say anything as they are very progressive on infrastructure and it is just amazing how they connect one city to another.
- Dream of Kitten, Bus Leaving the Sea and Being a Motorcycle…
- Out of Town: The Scenic Town of Sta. Fe
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Dreaming of Walking, Plucking Cacao Fruit and a High Fence
- Out of Town: Spending A Day in San Agustin