* 3 eggs
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup light corn syrup
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Mix in sugar, salt, vanilla, and syrup. Melt the butter or margarine, and add it to the egg mixture. Stir in the nuts. Pour filling into pie shell.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), and continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes.
For more recipes visit All Recipes