As I am looking for a travel photo of mine in my Friendster account I have stumbled on this scanned document, this is the longest poem I have written when I am still in college, I submitted this in a literary contest in our school paper and it won as first place or “Unang Karangalang Banggit” as what it is written after the poem. Never received a prize from this contest but since then I became a contributor of our school paper I’ve never tried to join or take an exam to be part of the school paper because every time new staff is needed either I am nervous to take an exam, we have a class or we have no class and I am at home. You know the typical life of a family saving for another day, so no class, no allowance and no fare to town.
Anyway because it is almost Valentines day I am sharing this poem, my life, my crush, my infatuation and rejection. I thought I have encoded it long time ago but I can’t find a soft copy of it.
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Why I Choose To Be Friends Only With Myself
- My Sister Working, Me and the Household Chores
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Out of Town: Spending A Day in San Agustin