Huhuhu, I am not feeling well today, my upper wisdom tooth disturbs me. It is growing and the bad thing , it is touching the walls of my cheeks. I can’t open my mouth wider enable I to eat, I can’t even chew the food I am eating. It’s been three days since it happened at first I thought I have a “singaw” on my gums but it is just last night when I examine it thoroughly and find out that it is my wisdom tooth, the wall of my left check inside my mouth is already reddish because of wisdom tooth “envasion”.
If this tooth will not change for few days or weeks I need it to be extracted, because it really disturbs me I can’t eat well. Actually I am not yet eating since this morning, I just had a sipped of coffee.
- Dream About Quarreling With Someone, Feeling Sick Afterwards
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Weird Dreams, Imagination and Clairvoyance
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- Dream of Running, Darkness and Touching the Clouds
- Dream of Picking and Eating Strawberries + Apples