When was the last time I post for camera critters? Few months ago I guess, so today I am here to share some photos that you are going to enjoy. These photo was taken at our home, our windows are made from bamboo until now and the two new cats of my family loves to peep on them. My sister says they usually stay there in their lieu hours, isn’t cute?
I forgot to ask the names of these two new cats, maybe tomorrow I will ask my sister about it. Even cat says world is colorful and there’s a lot of things to be thankful.
Cat1: Oh my, I am shy, please don’t take photos of me I am blushing.
Cat2: I wonder when will be my crush pass by..
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- Protected: The Black Hole and Going to Church after a Long…
- Family and Relationships: When Favoritism Becomes Abuse