I recently sent money to Philippines using Xoom Wire Transfer Service because it is f*** killing me to verify my mother’s paypal account. Paypal says they send two small deposits to my mother’s bank account but never received it yet, I have a smart money card with mastercard logo but don’t know how to use it. (lol) Until I stumble at this site called Xoom.
Details about Xoom
- Using Xoom you can send money to most countries in the world by wire transfer method.
- Payment Method: You can pay Xoom by Bank Account, Paypal or a Credit card.
- Xoom Fees: There are charges involved if you want to send money by Xoom nothing is free now a days, charges depends upon the amount of money you’ve sent. See Xoom Fees and Charges.
- Xoom Money transfer limit: The maximum amount of money you can send is $6000 per 30 days or 1 month in equivalent.
- Xoom tracking : You can track your money transaction using a tracking number you get after you give your money transfer order. Click on Xoom Money Transfer Tracking to track your current money transfer transactions.
I’ll post the review when the money landed to Philippines already. (lol)