And now at twenty RYANNE or simply YHANNE to my family meanwhile HERZ to my friends I am now a fourth year college student taking up BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY here at ROMBLON STATE COLLEGE, my Alma Mater. I am still proud that I was raised from a poor family and been blessed by a scholarship grant (STATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM) in order to continue my studies. I am a homebody type of person sometimes I’m nice and sometimes I’m naughty but it depends upon the people that surrounds me. I am a piece of hard headed what I think I’ll do it but I make sure it wouldn’t harm others. I’m moody and I hate interruptions, I am a little bit shy and childish but I’m sweet fun loving friend to everybody. I love music I can’t live with outit around me and I do believe that music can touch one’s life. I enjoyed reading and watching movies and I also love writing simple poems, essays and sometimes short stories and scripts through my writings you will deeply know me, my sensitivity!I have a lot of dreams and at the age of twenty-six I’m hoping that all will be materialized and I do believe that all the things we are trying to struggle is our destiny!!!
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs
- Protected: Dealing with Birthday Sadness and Depression
- Dreaming a Wedding and a Festival at Once
- Protected: Thanksgiving Sunday: Counting our Blessings with…
- Was Bitten by a Sick Kitten and the Kitten Dies
- Unexpected Stroke Attack and Private Hospitalization