This is my meal the other night, Kimchi Fried Rice. It’s been a while since I ate this fried rice so I decided to make one for me after preparing Pookie bear’s meal. Well I also cooked sauteed squash in soy sauce yesterday, there’s a bit left hopefully I can finished it before it get spoiled.
Rice, kimchi, garlic, onion, salt, oil and eggs
- Saute the garlic and onion
- Put the kimchi, mixed it with the onions and garlic and cooked for few minutes
- Add the rice (steamed) and mix it all together
- Then add eggs continue mixing it like frying a normal fried rice
- Seasoned it with salt to taste
- Serve hot.